Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"All my people love me," says Her Highness Two And A Half Women' Rosmagis Khan of Malaysia


Najib needs to control Rosmah

Prime Minister Najib Razak needs to control his wife Rosmah Mansor, said PKR women’s chief Zuraida Kamaruddin, accusing the ‘First Lady’ of being a bad role model who increased the uncomplimentary perception of women being manipulative yet fluffy-minded and decorative pieces intent on shopping pleasure.
“It is not just a matter of setting a bad example as a Muslim woman who has to make a lot public appearances but overall. We encourage women to be ambitious, to go for it. But Rosmah is over the limit,” Zuraida toldMalaysia Chronicle in a recent interview.
Zuraida, who is the Member of Parliament for Ampang, was unhappy because Rosmah has spent little of her time advancing women’s causes or at least nudging women’s issues along the right direction.
According to Zuraida, Malaysian women ranked 101 out of 130 countries in the global gender index, and Rosmah, who holds a Master’s degree, should help in the battle for a more level playing field.
“But she’s not doing any of this. Umno is fond of saying 43 per cent of the workforce are women, but at what level? Do they search below the surface? Why isn’t Rosmah using her influence to engage with Women’s minister, Shahrizat Jalil? Of course not to the extent she takes over the ministry but she can help promote more worthwhile programs and researches,” said Zuraida.
“Women’s rights should not just be about opening ceremonies, cutting ribbons, flower decoration shows and visiting children’s home. It must also include taking the trouble to study and understand the social issues and the problems involved, and above all, put in place programs that offer long-term solutions and not blow quickie kisses or keep giving ang-pows.”
How many millions have been spent
Indeed the 60-year old Rosmah, who’s two years older than Najib, has attracted controversy even before her husband took over the premiership. From her dressing to her hairstyle, her Ferragamo shoes to her Lanvin hanbags, she has been criticized as the aggressor in their relationship and the more cunning partner.
There is also a dark side. She has been accused of being one of the masterminds behind the 2006 Altantuya Shaariibuu murder and although she has denied any involvement, the rumour mills continue to churn.  Even now, many Malaysians are unhappy to bestow on her the right to use the title of 'First Lady', preferring to give that honor to the Queeen.
But it is her latest series of overseas trips to represent Najib at overseas functions on official expense that recently riled up Malaysians.
“We have a Deputy Prime Minister. His name is Muhyiddin not Rosmah. How can she usurp his job, has she been trained, can she represent us properly? Then there is the matter of taxpayers’ money. Rosmah’s trips don’t come cheap, she always takes along an entourage,” said Zuraida.
“We are demanding to know the full costs of these trips. The federal government must present details of how many millions of ringgit she has spent. We are not accusing her of going on shopping trips at official expense but personal pleasure, but until the accounts are provided in Parliament, we cannot give her the benefit of doubt either.”
The power behind the throne
Rosmah’s most recent visits were to Saudi Arabia and Oman, where she had taken along the wives of several other Cabinet ministers. She has defended her trips as necessary.
"To me, if they want to complain, I've got no issues. Let it be. I'm only doing this as a leader's wife. It's my duty and responsibility to help any way I can, especially with regards to women empowerment and children's issues," she told national news agency Bernama. 

She also denied she was the power behind the throne and was trying to steal the thunder from Muhyiddin. Yet late last year when Najib was down with chicken pox, she had been quick to insist on representing him at official functions and clearly eager to deliver her speeches.
"I'm not involved in politics, I'm not involved with the policies of the government - that's being taken care of by the Cabinet, the prime minister, deputy prime minister,” Rosmah assured.


photo

Queen Control


the basic idea is to lock down your opponent's spell and traps and bring out your allure queen with no resistance. Solidarity and shrink are there to protect her from battle if she can't steal anything. also there to boost her attack. 2 my bodys and 2 defender to protect her from anything else because as long as she is equiped she can't be destroyed by battle. use Magician's Circle to search her out and Royal Magical Library for extra draw. She basically eats everything at lv 7 and your opponent can't do much with their spells and traps gone.


Hello voters! Lemme introduce myself- my name is Rosmah. I am your new Prime Minister! Chillax, guys. That a joke. But seriously, it's time you got to know who I am. The real me. Let's not get into the surname at this point. I am 38 years old. Which means i am old enough to decide.


Old enough to know what i want in life (everything !) . Not because I am a spoilt brat. Not because I believe it's my birthright. But because I am worth it! Well, are you ready to hear this? I want to be a politician. A top politician. Like the rest of my family. We start at the top, and stay there! Lucky, na? My family has been an amazing PM. My hubby was super amazing .








As for my great-grandad -come on, he's a legend. My great-great-grandad in law … never mind. I don't want to show off. Especially not about my master. By the way, he is still the most powerful person in Malaysia. So strict and so fantastic.  ex PM too. But he preferred to let someone else get there. My master listened to his inner voice and look where it tookhim! he has taught me to listen to my inner voice as well.


And that voice is telling me to take the plunge into politics -why wait? UMNO politics is kinda a family biz, if you know what I mean. It's certainly in my jeans, err…genes. Everybody in my family is connected in some way to politics. I find politics really cool.

Dunno how my hubby feels about my career choice. But my hubbby such a dude -he'll be totally good with the woman. Not so sure about master's reaction, either. he wasn't too hot on woman jumping into politics, and maybe master was right. But it's a different story today-  he knows there's nobody else to take our dynasty forward at this point. My brother RPK is way too young. That leaves me! I really love my MASTER

Malaysia is like a really young country -right ? I am young! You know what? Our generation is fully fed up. We can't stand those old 'NIK MATSj and ANWARIS' who are forever pain in ass on how to run MALAYSIA Considering the big, fat mess they've made of this place, it's time they handed the state over to us. Guys, i want to make one thing clear at this point. Trust me, my getting into politics has nothing to do with power, money and all that.

I just feel politics is in my blood and I'll be brilliant at it! Why pretend to be modest? master thinks so, too. Last time we went to a polo match, he told me he had a lot of faith in my skills and abilities (i ski really well!) . He also said he is very proud of all my achievements. my first hubby keeps nagging me to slow. But let's be honest -nobody has studied all that much in our family, except for our ancestors. And we've all done just fine. I know I'll have to prove myself in politics -but i have to start somewhere, right? master says, start at the top, that's the best place. I agree.

Grassroots work can come later. See how well my master did; he just took a few helicopter rides to small villages across the country, talked to some poor people there, ate nasi bungus and quickly understood their problems. That was it! People appreciated his sincerity and hard work. He told everybody the true meaning of one umno-barisan. I want to carry forward that legacy. See, i don't need 'contacts' . I understand how to get things done -my mastersays I have inherited this trait from my great-master . Frankly, I think i get it from my RPK. Whatever!

In this day and age, we need to speak a new language; we need to communicate better. 2020 is a landmark year for the world. malaysia the super  today -all thanks to my master and my RPK and HUBBY's efforts. But there are still a few old issues that need to be sorted. I am not talking about corruption . We all know that will never go. My focus is going to be on other stuff. I studied micro-financing in high school -damn good teacher! My campaign is going to be based on this concept. I'll beg my bro RPK to become my campaign manager.







She's the best! RPK will handle everything else -he's also the best. I have already picked my team -you guys are going to love this -loads of Bollywood stars in my future cabinet. These people are the only ones who understand the pulse of Malaysia Our entire strategy is youth-based -forget issues . Our candidates will be chosen on their box-office performance.

They have to be tops in the looks department. Hot bods make a huge difference on posters and in TV commercials. Our research shows voters want candidates in designer gea-they are sick of those old, pot-bellied netas in crumpled kurta -pajamas . Imagine how super cool and colour-coordinated parliamentary proceedings will look during live broadcasts with my team. We want Malaysia  to seriously rock, that's our motto
This is my party's promise, guys. Party on! As in political party, yaar -what were you thinking! Our time starts in 2011 -may the cutest hotties win!



Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak's wife Rosmah Mansor today defended herself against what she called opposition “lies” about her, during an unlikely by-election appearance at the all-important Felda settlements in Kerdau today.
Hitting the campaign trail to whip up support for BN's candidate Syed Ibrahim Syed Ahmad, the self-proclaimed 'First Lady of Malaysia' urged voters to reject the allegations and lies brandished against her by Pakatan Rakyat.
“Look at my face until you are satisfied. Do I look like a liar? I don't, right?,” she told some 200 settlers of Felda Jengka 25.
Rosmah, or Kak Mah to a privileged few, denied repeated claims by the opposition that she controls her husband Najib, and that she splurged on cosmetics treatment to prepare for her keynote address at a recent international education conference in Saudi Arabia.
'When have I told (Najib), do this, do that? I want him to listen to what I say, (but) for me, when he says sit, I sit lah,” she quipped.
Recounting her visit to the Saudi city of Riyadh, Rosmah explained that her reasons for going was to accept an honour bestowed by the Arab nation, rare for a foreigner and more so a woman.
She stressed that she had agreed to the trip – on the invitation of the Saudi government – after the queen and the king's daughter had both personally contacted her about the visit and had invited her for dinner with them.
“I am not talking big about myself, I simply want to show that I did not go there for fun, not to be happy-happy.”
'Help him, he will help you'
Rosmah urged Kerdau's voters to judge for themselves and not believe everything they hear about her from the opposition.
“Don't listen to their lies. The opposition simply says things. Alhamdulillah. I don't want to fight (the opposition's claims), I will leave it to Allah,” she said.
Moving on to BN's candidate Syed Ibrahim (left), Rosmah pointed out that she has endured the heat and sweat to campaign for the Al-Azhar University graduate, on Najib's request.
“All I ask is for 30 minutes (to vote for Syed Ibrahim). If he wins tomorrow, whatever problems you have, go and knock on his front door.
“If he does not do anything, tell me,” she said with a smirk.
Earlier, Rosmah spent most of the morning visiting several houses in the Felda settlement, meeting with residents and asking about the problems the locals faced.
Syed Ibrahim is in a straight fight with PAS candidate Hassanuddin Salim for the Kerdau state seat in Pahang. Polling day is set for March 6, simultaneously with the Merlimau state by-election in Malacca.

No comments:

Post a Comment